Ask the right questions
In this self-discovery assessment, allow 30-60 minutes to write down honest answers to these important questions:
- Where am I right now in terms of my:
- Overall physical health
- Mental / Emotional health
- Relationships (Family, friends, co-workers, etc.)
- Financial situation
- Work or occupation
- Time for myself / Fun / Creativity
- Personal development
- Anything else that's on your mind
- Are you happy with where you are in these areas?
- If not, what could be holding you back? Is it you?
- Can you change it? If so, are you willing to change it?
- What things in your life do you love and want more of?
- What things do you want less of?
Congrats on taking the time to document your answers. That's a big first step. Self-reflection is not always easy, but it is essential if you want things to change for the better.
Let's move on.